New England’s leading edtech organization LearnLaunch has selected FableVision’s CEOand Co-Founder Paul Reynolds to emcee the 2nd annual “Across Boundaries” conference on Feb. 28 and March 1, at Harvard University. Five hundred entrepreneurs, educators, investors, students, and other industry experts will participate in the conference, co-sponsored by the Harvard Graduate School of Education, where participants will explore how edtech can scale student success.
“I’m thrilled to help host this incredible gathering of cross-sector innovators in the education space,” Reynolds says. “LearnLaunch is helping showcase and support the game-changing solutions emerging here in Boston, Cambridge, the Commonwealth, and New England, which will help foster human potential in dramatically more effective ways around the country and the world.”
Reynolds will help host the two-day conference; keynote speakers include:
- Professor of Learning Technologies Chris Dede of Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Blended learning expert Heather Staker of the Christensen Institute
- EdSurge founder Betsy Corcoran, moderating a keynote panel of successful edtech entrepreneurs: Aaron Feuer, Founder, Panorama Education; Andrew Joseph, Founder, TenMarks; and Carol Vallone, CEO, Educate Online
The conference will also feature 15 panels, entrepreneur demo tables, and networking opportunities for those involved in education technology. Panel topics include:
- K-12 and higher education
- Gamification and Learning
- Competency-Based Learning
- Your Go-To Market Strategy
- Funding your Startup
- University CIO Hot Seat
- Superintendent Hot Seat
On Friday, Feb. 28, the LearnLaunch conference kicks off with an invitation-only Investor Summit for financial and strategic investors. The Investor Summit will feature prominent edtech investors and their observations on how to grow successful edtech companies. Select early stage edtech startups will also participate in a pitch competition.
For more information and to register for the 2nd annual “Across Boundaries” conference, please visit the event website.