April 15, 2010--Toronto, ON--Interactive Ontario today announced that award-winning kids content creators Peter and Paul Reynolds, co-founders of FableVision, will be keynote speakers at INplay 2010; a conference about the art and business of kids interactivity, taking place May 18 and 19 in Toronto, Canada. Through their keynote presentation: Stories That Matter, Stories That Move, Peter & Paul Reynolds return to their birthplace (Weston/Toronto) to recount their creative journeys, which have now touched millions around the globe with their 200-year mission to use media, storytelling and technology to move the world to a better place.
"Clever, creative and inspiring, the dynamic duo of FableVision co-founders and brothers Paul and Peter Reynolds are a bull's eye for the INplay closing keynote," says Lisa Lyons, INplay steering committee member, founding partner and president, Kids Can Press. "The company name is exactly what they deliver; great content in the form of stories/fables for kids of all ages and a grand vision of the many platforms they can live on, all with a view to bettering the world along the way."
Located at the Boston Children\'s Museum, the FableVision team enjoys an international reputation for its unique brand of innovative, technology-delivered storytelling and learning told through websites, digital games, animation, and books.
Joining Peter and Paul Reynolds as keynote speakers at INplay 2010 is Jon Berrett, Executive Producer and Christian Jacobs, Co-creator, Director and Writer of the hit kids TV show, Yo Gabba Gabba .
More speakers you'll meet at INplay 2010:
- James Jones, VP, Digital Media & Gaming, Hasbro, Inc.
- Scott Traylor, Chief Kid, 360KID
- Irene Weibel, VP International Co-Productions and Development at Corus Entertainment/Nelvana Studio
- Jacob Blackstock, CEO / Creative Designer / Lead Designer, Bitstrips Inc.
- Amar Varma, Co-Founder, Xtreme Labs
- Judy Perry, Research Manager, MIT Scheller Teacher Education Program
- Robert Ferrari, VP Global Publishing & Business Development, Sanrio Digital & Typhoon Games Studio
- David Kleeman, President, American Centre for Children and Media
For a full list of speakers and the schedule, visit inplay2010.