Art interns assist with various types of projects including:
- Web design
- Game design & production
- Print design
Computer experience is required in at least three of the following:
- Adobe Flash (any version)
- Microsoft Word
We look for creative artists who can work independently and learn new skills on the job. Owning a laptop and digital tablet are also helpful, but not required.
Interested artists should send samples of their work by email or web link. There is a lot of competition for internships, so the more work you can show us, the better.
If you're an animator, we like to see examples of Flash animation, since that is what we use the most. Other kinds of animation are also fine to send, as well as sketches, paintings and drawings. Study our website to see the kind of projects we do. If you are a designer, we like to see examples of web design or print design.
We generally have three internship periods during the year: spring semester (January-April), summer (May-August), and fall (September-December). Interested artists should send their applications at least one month before the term they are interested in.
Send your information to John Lechner, Art Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing interns will assist the Marketing team in a variety of ways, including the following:
- Learn about the company's full range of offerings and projects and suggest ways to promote and market our company and projects.
- Write for and maintain social media profiles (Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, FableVision Blog).
- Conduct internet research on various topics ranging from mobile applications to new children's television shows.
- Write up short reports about research and communicate it to Producers and/or Director of Marketing.
- Update contact information for the comprehensive mailing lists.
- Assist with planning Studio open house events and client launch parties.
- Complete office tasks such as fielding phone traffic, updating client information and assisting staff on various projects
We are looking for people who are interested in:
- Marketing, specifically Social Networking
- Children's Media, including television, web, mobile, gaming
- Writing and Communications
Send your resume and a cover letter to:
Sarah Ditkoff, Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com.