Client: Dig-It! Games
FableVision worked with archaeology content experts at Dig-It! Games to develop an innovative archaeological adventure game for Web and iPad. Mayan Mysteries uses a visually stimulating approach to teach students about ancient Maya civilization and culture through the eyes of archaeologists. FableVision’s art team worked diligently to craft historically accurate representations of Maya culture. Everything from cacao pots to temples has been researched and rendered to give players an authentic view of ancient Maya civilization. A free demo of the game is available on Dig-It! Games' website.
A Peek Inside
- 2015 AAP (Association of American Publishers) REVERE Awards: Finalist in Classroom category
- 2015 AAP (Association of American Publishers) REVERE Awards: Finalist in Beyond the Classroom category
- 2013 EdTech Digest Awards Program: Finalist for Cool Tools Awards, Mobile (app) Solution for Mayan Mysteries Classroom Edition
- 2013 AEP (Association of Educational Publishers) Innovation Awards: Finalist, Digital Games and Simulation Tools for Mayan Mysteries Classroom Edition
- 2013 Parents’ Choice Award Recommended: Spring 2013 Online Video Game, Ages 11-15 for Mayan Mysteries